Monday, June 29, 2009

Know Pain, Know Gain | MMA Workouts | MMA Training for Beginners

Welcome to Fat Boy Fight Night! If you are like me (and my guess is that most of you are) you are a wuss. But it isn't necessarily your fault: it's your jobs, your families, your TV's, and it's the peer pressure of American culture tricking us into believing that our lives should be filled with comfort and ease.

"Know pain, know gain." I know that's a cheesy line if you are a guy, but if you have an expired Man Card, I want to show you how you can get it back. I am on a journey to lose weight and get in great shape through MMA Workouts and MMA Training for Beginners. I do this by going to Absolute MMA three or four times a week to train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing, boxing and ol' fashioned wrestling.

My goal is to not become a pro fighter by any stretch of the imagination but to be fit and confidant so that I can take on life’s daily battles with confidence and a clear mind.

I know, I know, the first rule of fight club is not to talk about fight club, but I am not fighting in the basement of some dingy bar, unsupervised and without regard to safety and reason. So here is it. Welcome to my journey.

1 comment:

  1. My goals are the same as yours. Im looking for a routine that I can follow on a wkly basis. Conditioning, weightlifting. Can I incorporate pushups into my everyday schedule?, Kicks and punching on the bag, kicks 1 day and punches the next? Questions like that. Just looking to organize a game plan, not all over the place. All the training info you get is bits and pieces, online. I dont have time to go to a gym, I have weights and heavybags at home. HELP

    ReplyDelete